Electronic smart fingerprint padlock will max last half a year after fulling charge
Low Voltage Reminder
When the voltage is low, the padlock will reminder you to charge.
Security Lock for Locker
Smart lock are made of aluminum alloy metal body and stainless steel shackle for superior cut resistance. High toughness steel wire, seamless joint is great for anti-thief, anti-dust and anti-erosion.
Wide Application & Easy to Carry
You can use at home, outdoor, in office. Suitable for suitcases, golf bags, handbags, school lockers, furniture, wardrobes, bicycle and other goods that you want to protect.
Please charge the fingerprint padlock more than 12 hours brfore the first time use.
1. Travelling: suitcase, handbag, travel bag, luggage, laptop, backpack, handbag, and so on.
2. Sports: gym locker, bike, bicycle, golf bags, and so on.
3. Public Areas: student dormitory, school locker, gym locker, employee locker, hospital locker, and so on.
4. Residential: door lock, gate, apartment lock, basement anti-theft security, and so on.
5. Business: office, hospital, fence, and so on.
6. Transportations: garage, toolbox, and so on .
7.Furniture: wardrobes, closet, cabinet, drawers, safes, and so on.
* Fingerprint reader: 96*96 sensor
* Material: zinc alloy
* Working voltage: 3.0-4.2V
* Lock weight and Size: 90g
* Lock size: 7.6*4.6*1.3(cm)
* Fingerprint sensor coverage: 72*64MM
*Unlock speed: within 0.5 second
*working period: a yearper power Charge
* LED light: three color light: red / blue / green
* Battery: 3.7V lithium build in battery
* Working temperature: -10~+40 degrees Celsius
* Fingerprint capacity: record 10 times andsave 10 groups
Q & A:
1. Why any fingerprint can be unlocked?
Before entering the fingerprint, any fingerprint can be unlocked. If fingerprints are recorded, only the recorded fingerprints can be used to unlock the lock. Therefore, under normal circumstances, you must record more than two fingerprints to prevent the embarrassing situation of the fingers being scratched and unable to unlock.
2. How to do if the fingerprint can't be identified?
Usually due to fingerprint wear, peeling, scratches, dirty, wet fingers, or fingerprint
collection window with smudginess and water droplets, fingerprint identification is not successful. It is necessary to ensure that the fingers and fingerprint windows are clean and dry.
In case of finger scratches, it is recommended to enter at least 3 fingerprints registration after purchase.
3. How many fingerprints can be registered?
10 fingerprints can be registered.
4. How to do if the battery is dead?
Connect the charging port with Micro USB, the red light is on, indicating that it is
charging, and it can be unlocked normally during charging. The light is off, indicating that it is fully charged.
5. How long does it continue after being fully charged?
After being fully charged, it can stand by for 12 months, and when the power is low,
the red light flashes after unlocking.
Tips for fingerprint lock recording
1.Try to touch the sensor at different angle when the lock records your fingerprint to ensure that it can recognize well during working.
2. Follow the steps strictly to record your fingerprint to make sure the process can be done easily.